JUNIOR SALES MANAGER
Junior Sales Manager
As a Junior Sales Manager, you will contribute to the distribution and the promotion of our in-house funds, products and services in the field of investment and risk management.
Your target clients will consist of institutional investors and distributors to the retail market. Prospecting, organizing client meetings and further follow-up will all be part of your job. You will also be responsible to supervise contractors/third parties that help ShelteR in distributing funds towards institutional investors.
Next to that, you will also have to support the marketing team by organizing sales campaigns, events and by promoting Shelter IM in the media and on international events.
You will work closely with our Head of Sales and will be fully integrated in the team that is in charge of the definition and implementation of our sales strategy.
We are looking for
- Graduates with a strong interest towards the investment and financial industry who are eager to learn
- The right attitude and spirit, we will help in teaching you the rest
- Experience up to 2 years in the industry or similar is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and French, ideally Dutch as mother tongue with a good level of French. Other languages are a plus
What we offer
- A great learning opportunity with direct exposure to institutional clients
- An opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial team with no-nonsense attitude
- Location: mainly Belgium and Luxembourg, we have offices in Luxembourg and Brussels
- Full time employment contract (Luxembourg)
- Attractive financial package
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information.