ShelteR’s experienced conducting officers have well-defined tasks and responsibilities.
- Supervision of the service providers
- Distribution, product developments, handling of orders
- Legal documentation and reporting to CSSF and the Board
- Investment Management
- Supervision of the investment managers
- Trade execution
- Risk and collateral management
- Operational reporting
- Data privacy and IT-structure
- Portfolio & discretionary management
- Product development
- Shareholder record keeping & shareholder documentation
Head of Sales
Significant experience in the financial sector. He started his career in 2003 at Van Lanschot Private Bankers. After 7 years, in 2010, he became a team member of Puilaetco Dewaay Private Bankers where he perfected his experience in Private Banking, Sales and the development of front markets on a tactical and strategical level.
Risk & Operations
Middle & Back Office Manager
Ludovic started his career as financial external auditor. He was in charge of controlling the accounts and financial information of Luxembourg customers. Afterwards, he joined the pricing team of the Japanese bank Nomura where he was responsible for the financial securities’ prices analysis.